I realized that I had spent almost 5 hours fully without even partially tilting or turning my head. Complete concentration for once seemed detrimental to my goals. I had to spend almost a week with physiotherapy, mending the damage I had done to my neck..
I did some research on this subject and realized that there were other people who had similar problems using this electronic medium.
One of the girls I talked to said that her eyes are not as moist as they must be, and that she has trouble keeping them open for a normal period.
Some probing into the nature of her work revealed that she used a very bright monitor, and usually examined her work inches away from it.
Her job involved assessing the color values of graphic designs and had to take a 'closer' look on the hues and tones and match it with the pantone shade she had in her hand.
She would assess the pantone shade color with the screen color and then decide if the values are matching. What she did not realize is that color output seen on the screen will not be what she would get in a printed output.
I advised her to change the practice she was following.
I asked her to keep the monitor brightness optimum, and not to match the pantone shade card with the screen output. I asked her to take a sample print output and match the pantone shade with the print in whichever light the artwork were to be displayed.
I also advised her to take breaks often and look at colors and visuals that do not strain or confuse the eye.
I asked her to stand up, walk up to her window and then look at the trees in a distance, and objects in different distances so that the focusing of the eye gets some exercise.
I asked her to go back to work only after she takes a splash or two of cold water on her face, making sure it thoroughly rinsed her eyes.
Six months later, I met her at a party. She wanted to tell me how good she was feeling after she had followed my instructions. She had her tear glands working well now (of course with some extra medication that her ophthalmologist asked to take).
She had considerable improvement in her work also since her eyes were not bothering her anymore. She even said that looking at the distant green trees worked on her like meditation and that when she went back to work after that, her mind was clear and the energy she had was amazing.
I must confess that I was surprised myself. I had given her a few tips on reducing the strain she had on her eyes, and it was working wonders in many other ways too.
A few other tips I gave my friends, yielded similar results. It sure felt good know I was able to help a few of my close friends with they pain they have been feeling for years!
As my advices started giving positive results, my friends asked me to share my experience through a book so that I can save the trouble of hundreds of thousands of people with my experience, who suffer from such ailments?
Hence, I started thinking from this angle and the result is this book on "Healthy Computing Guide" brought to you by
When I was a little younger and was suffering from some computer-related ailments, I had consulted my friends, relatives, and even orthopedic surgeons to get a positive and encouraging reply.
Some of them told me that there is no going back and you have to live with it as long as it took.. Some of them showed me certain exercises to suppress my pain.
Apart from these, I have spent so much on my scans, meds, and even treatments, but with no desired results.
I have always wondered if I had some guide to the healthy usage of computer when I needed it so badly, I wouldn't have had to suffer as much as I did.
Nevertheless there is no good a teacher as plain old experience.
Now see what some of our customer are saying
"Your guide is really awesome , fantastic and . . . . " .
Oh I don't have words to explain about your guide. Well I have gain lots of feasible solution from your guide.
Specially the Probable Risk and its feasible solution.
Indeed your bonus was too much beneficial. Your bonus guide The Art of Kissing, I have given it to my girl friend too.
She was so excited that I can't tell you.
Thank You so much for bringing this guide. I request you everybody to buy this guide now if you are serious about your health.Once again thanks
Lee Rober, FL.
"Now feeling comfortable and relax in front of my Laptop" .
I wanted to give it ago after reading your website
but I didn't like the idea of ordering over the internet.
After speaking with you I decided to go for it
and I'm very glad I did as the ordering was trouble free and your step by step instructions were excellent.
I have start practicing your guide now and I am already feeling a lot healthier. I can not thank you enough"
Proven-Effective Advice for Healthy computer usage
This book has taken contribution from my personal experience as well as the experience of people from different professions who suffer from related disorders, in-depth research on eyes and related disorders, optometric topics, and many more.
It's designed to provide you with fast access to all of the information you need to write your speech and to deliver it effectively.
Some valuable information you will learn from this book are:
1) Seating Positions
2) Selection and Arrangement of the Components for the Workstation
3) Probable risks and feasible solutions
4) Recipes - the consolidated bunch of best practices on each topic
5) Workstation ergonomics
6) Workstation accessories usage
7) Self assessment questionnaire
8) Disorders, Ailments and Cure
9) Medical Awareness and Training
10) Occu-Bright, can it help your eyes?
11) Dangerous GAS from COMPUTERS
12) Chemicals From Computers
13) Experiences of some computer users from different walks of life.
14) 4 Steps to Setting Up Your Computer Workstation
15) Some Exercises for Computer Users
How This Book Will Help YOU!!!!
Maybe you're saying to yourself, "Healthy Computing may have a lot of information, but how is it really going to help ME to use my computer properly?"
For anything to benefit you, it must be practices by you. We'll tell you how to. It's by understanding:
1) What you are dealing with - Understanding the medium is vital when you have to be successful and productive in using it. Computers by all means have found their way through into most of our lives as smooth as how a steaming pizza finds its way in. It is an integral part of our lives and so you better start knowing what it's all about. We're not asking you to learn how a microchip is designed. No, but you at least have to know the most essential information that is required to operate it and use it to your advantage.
2) How it must be dealt with - It's like saying how a horse can be tamed. When you have to saddle a horse and climb and ride on it, you have to know how a horse will respond to you. Coming out of the Wild West, this is exactly how you will have to treat your computers and related machinery. You make one wrong move; you get thrown off the saddle.
3) And why it must be dealt so - Trying you fix damage in the electronic media, both in hardware and your own health can climb to unnecessary expenses. Computer related health hazards are often unnoticed until it reaches a chronic stage. Some damages are irreversible. Understanding the reasons and causes of these health hazards will enable you to prevent it from occurring. And that is the best way to put them off. If at all, in the event of someone already contracted these ailments, necessary treatment for its cure must be done, before it causes more damage to you.
You won't be able to find a book on Healthy Computing that will deliver all these benefits to you. I know, because I looked everyone for one myself! Healthy Computing is the only guide that will help you quickly and easily understand the computer hardware and software hazards that you may encounter and the prevention and cure for it. Now listen what some of our excited customers are saying.
"Your guide is Easiest & Best Way To Avoid Injury and Money too." .
Hi I am Shyam from India and I am a software engineer. I give too much time near my laptop as it is my profession.
I am highly satisfied with your guide. It explains everything whether it is about keyboard, mouse, sitting position. I just can't beleive that you have written chapter for each topic.
It saves me lots of money by saving my fees to the doctor. One important thing that I receive by investing in this guide is Frustration.
I also request everyone using computer to grab this guide ASAP to save any further frustration like me.
Thanks a lot for bringing this very useful guide
Shyam (Software Engg.), India
"I love your guide and your incredible bonus too much ! ".
My friend has suggested me to visit this website. When I read all the details on this site, I was highly struck with the detail given.
In fact the Incredible bonus was really incredible. So I just order the guide instantly because I was not willing to loose my health anymore [ and Bonus too :-) ].
I highly recommend this guide to everyone who is regular user of computer.
Linda Jenson, New Zealand
You can take advantage of this book on Healthy Computing that includes all of the tools and tips you need to quickly and easily understand and practice a quality work style with your computer that you will be comfortable and healthy.
You'll amaze your friends and family members. You'll overcome any ailment that you might have contracted by using computers or related articles. You'll feel good about your health. And all of them can be yours, in this single book.
Now see what bonus you will get if you order now.